Tanzania Tourism Summit 2021
We welcome you to the The 2nd Tanzania Tourism Summit 2021. It will be the 2nd annual tourism summit, organized by KILIFAIR Promotion Ltd, to connect Tanzania Tourism stakeholders and Tourism government authorities in a professional & casual business surrounding.
The 2nd Tanzania Tourism Summit 2021 is the perfect “face 2 face” networking event to connect yourself with other Key-Players of the most effected travel industry. Let’s meet, network, exchange and rebuild tourism together. All are welcome.
Date: 17th and 18th of September 2021
Venue: UWC School, Arusha
Friday 17th September 2021
10:00am to 6:00pm – B2B Only
Saturday 18th September 2021
10:00am to 6:00pm – B2B and Public
Tented Outdoor event (5000 sqm)
60+ exhibitors / 200+ domestic & international buyers
Workshops & panel discussions on stage
CRDB Bank VIP & Exhibitor cocktail on Friday evening
NMB Bank Business Breakfast on Saturday morning
COVID-19 measurements taken
Miracle Experience – Create your own memories!
Miracle Experience, the Arusha based Sky Safari company is successfully operating balloon adventures in Serengeti and other National Parks. At the Tanzania Tourism Summit, everyone can get a glimpse of what “A Safari from the sky” feels like. Learn more at: www.miracleexperience.co.
Fumba Town – The future of living!
Living in Fumba is to live the dream, the dream of a modern, spacious, secure and cosmopolitan lifestyle on a tropical island, a life of ocean breezes and contemporary comforts, modern planning and Swahili living. For inquiries meet us at the “Summit” and for reservations call us today via:
+255 623 989 900 or visit our website www.fumba.town
Meet TTB & MTNR Officials at the Summit!
Meet new and well-known staff of TANAPA, TAWA, TTB and NCAA in person at the “Summit”. Your opportunity to network, discuss about the new regulations, investments, new marketing strategies for destinations and the support of the authorities to the tourism industry.
What’s new for KARIBU KILIFAIR 2022:
- NEW postponed dates: June. 3-5, 2022
- Online Contact Form for registered buyers
- Event to be organized under strict hygienic & safety rules
- 25,000 sq. meters Fair layout for 400+ exhibitors
- 1500 sq. meters Marquee tent for Premium Resorts with shell scheme stands
- 1000 sq. meters Marquee tent for business networking, Buyer lounge, and Press
- More workshops, seminars & networking opportunities ever
- Most amazing show-stage program ever – with 75+ Tanzanian & International artists
- Special Flight Deals with Ethiopian Airlines
- More news can always be spotted at our frequently updated website www.kilifair.com
Exhibition stands & buyer registrations remain in place!
Registered exhibitors will keep the same stand & position as booked and registered buyers will keep their 2021 registration for 2022, unless they cancel. NEW bookings are welcome under EXHIBITOR or BUYER Registrations.