Classic Spiced Christmas Coffee
- Pour water into the coffee maker. In a medium bowl mix together coffee grounds, sugar, and spices (cinnamon, clove, cardamom) then pour into a coffee filter. Brew coffee according to coffee maker directions.
- Pour into coffee mugs and top with whipped topping and sprinkles to serve.
Nutmeg and Orange Christmas Coffee
- Put the ground coffee, 1 cinnamon stick and 2 pitted dates in a large cafetiere. Add ground nutmeg, cloves and orange zest, then pour over 400ml freshly boiled water.
- Stir gently with a wooden spoon to combine, then leave to steep for 4 mins. Slowly push down the plunger and serve in espresso cups.
A Caramel Taste of Christmas
- In your cup of choice, pour a 2 oz shot of espresso and mix with natural brown sugar and 2 pumps of Salted Caramel Syrup.
- Steam milk (½ cup) and add Kosher salt (⅛ tsp) into your cup.
- Top with whipped cream and your choice of topping. We’ve suggested candy cane or cocoa, but feel free to try something different like shaved peppermint chocolate!
Try these simple recipes at home and impress your friends and family with a delicious spin on their favourite Tomoca coffee! Pick up a 250gm or 500gm bag of Ethiopian or Rwandan coffee beans (also available in ground) at our Tomoca Lifestyle Gigiri or Two Rivers branch or order online and have it delivered right to your doorstep!