NARO MORU RIVER LODGE JAMHURI DAY 2022 AND NOVEMBER 2022 OFFERS
Take Advantage Of The Amazing Offers With Naro Moru River Lodge
KENYA NATIONAL BIKE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022 – 11TH & 12TH DEC 2022
Naro Moru River Lodge will be hosting the last and biggest Mountain Trail Biking Event of the year: The 11th and 12th of December.
Biking – Event Dates – 11th & 12th December
Paybill- Business No. 823200
Account Number- Your Name
For Inquiries or Reservations Contact:
Take advantage of these Jahmuri Day Weekend Offers at Naro Moru River Lodge
ACCOMMODATION WEEKEND OFFER
For Reservations or Inquiries:
DINING PLATTER WEEKEND OFFERS
Enjoy our Platters
Lamb Platter@Kshs 2,450
Medium Platter@Kshs 2,700
Family Love Platter@Kshs 5,400
Kienyeji Platter @Kshs 2,700
Each Platter comes with a Free Packet Of Juice
For Reservations or Inquiries
November Free Night Offer
Pay For Two Nights and Stay For 3
Kshs 14,560 Per Person Sharing On Half Board.
2 Nights Accommodation with the 3rd Night Free
Half Board Basis
A complimentary Guided Nature Walk
For Inquiries or Reservations
NARO MORU RIVER LODGE
In the shadow of Mt. Kenya’s majestic slopes and along the banks of Tigithi river lies Naro Moru River Lodge, constructed in 1949 and founded by Sir Rufus Klarwill. The Lodge is currently owned by the Alliance Group which has managed the Lodge since the 1970’s.
It is situated on the equator between Nyeri and Nanyuki at an altitude of 1,982m(6,505ft). The quaint lodge was created to enhance nature’s beauty with rustic rooms and cottages and public area facilities designed to meet the modern standards of discerning guests.
The intoxicating fragrance from the lush gardens, spacious rooms; many with fireplaces, exciting food, great outdoor spaces and facilities make Naro Moru River Lodge the perfect getaway for families, couples, conferences and those in search of various outdoor challenges.
The lodge is located at a distance of 180km from Nairobi, approximately 2 ½ hours drive.
It is also accessible by air, through the Nanyuki airstrip approximately 45 mins flight duration from Nairobi and at a distance of 15km from the airstrip to the lodge.
The lodge is also accessible by rail with the Naro Moru railway station being at a distance of 2km from the Lodge.
Nanyuki town which is located just 21 km from the Lodge, approx. 20 minutes drive, provides access to retail outlets, restaurants, banking facilities and other urban services for travellers.
41 Bedrooms comprising of:
- 12 standard rooms
- 10 superior rooms
- 12 deluxe rooms
- 7 cottages – Sendeyo, Tereri, Nelion, Rutundu, Ithanguni, Batian, Lenana
- Bunkbeds – 44 pax bed capacity
- Campsite that can accommodate 100 people
NB: Interconnecting rooms are available, while the cottages have fully equipped kitchens. The campsite has a spacious kitchen, sufficient male and female washrooms, an outdoor firepit and an all-weather dining hall.
We have two restaurants that can host a total of 150 people serving buffet, Table d’hote and A-la-carte meals:
- Kirinyaga Restaurant with a spectacular view of Tigithi River and well-manicured gardens o
- Nelion Restaurant overlooking the swimming pool and with a spectacular view of Mt. Kenya peaks.
- Pt. Lenana Bar with a spectacular view of Tigithi River and well-manicured gardens
- Batian Bar- overlooking the swimming pool
Makutano conference hall:
- Offers seating for 120 people theatre style
- 90 people classroom style and
- 40 people in a round table
Mt. Kenya Complex:
- Offers seating for 60 people theatre style
- 45 people classroom style and
- 25 people in a round style
- With a seating capacity of 10 people.
RECREATION & ADVENTURE
Naro Moru River Lodge is recognized as the primary base for climbing Mount Kenya. We organize and offer Mountain safaris through the various routes: Naro Moru route is the quickest and shortest to Pt. Lenana, Sirimon route offering some of the best views of the main peaks, Chogoria route has the most spectacular with beautiful sceneries and also through the Timau route as the main access of the northern side of the mountain.
The Lodge also operates under lease from KWS two camps on the Naro Moru Route on Mt Kenya; Met Station and Mckinders Camp at 4,300 metres above sea level.
We have a well-developed technical track of international standards for mountain bikers passing through the tropical vegetation and covering a distance of 10kms with flyover bridges.
The entire track was designed by renowned cyclist David Kinjah and developed entirely under his supervision and lies entirely within the extensive Lodge compounds.
Other sports include:
- Outdoor challenge course and various facilities for team building activities o Squash court, table tennis and a tennis/basketball court
- Pool table
- Swimming pool with a spectacular view of Mt. Kenya peaks
- Sauna and massage services are also available
- Bird watching and nature trail along the river and through the indigenous Naro Moru forest
For Reservations & Inquiries
Connect With Us
For More On Naro Moru CLICK HERE