We choose to celebrate this come back with our 1st ever Farmers & Organic Market hosted at Tamambo Karen Blixen on Saturday 13th June from 11am to 4pm.
All precautionary measures will be taken to make sure our shoppers and vendors are safe.
Let’s come out and support our local businesses so that we can keep moving the economy forward.
You will find;
- Fresh farm produce
- Fresh fish, fillet, mbuta
- Fresh olives, crackers, sun dried tomatoes
- Chutneys, chillies, pickles, sauces
- Raw Kenyan honey
- Gluten free products
- Natural body products
- Cocktails & mocktails on the go
- Homemade butter and mushrooms
Karen Flea Market Guidelines;
- All shoppers are required to have their temperature checked on entry
- All shoppers are required to wear their face masks
- Its mandatory for all shoppers to wash their hands or sanitize when entering the market
- We have measures in place to ensure 1.5m social distancing and ask all shoppers to adhere to that