The Tanzania Tourism Summit 2021 will be the 2nd annual tourism summit, organized by KILIFAIR Promotion Ltd, to connect Tanzania Tourism stakeholders and Tourism government authorities in a professional & casual business surrounding.
The Tanzania Tourism Summit 2021 is the perfect “face 2 face” networking event to connect yourself with other Key-Players of the most effected travel industry. Let’s meet, network, exchange and rebuild tourism together.
Date: 17th and 18th of September 2021
Venue: UWC School, Arusha
Friday 17th September 2021
10:00am to 6:00pm – B2B Only
Saturday 18th September 2021
10:00am to 6:00pm – B2B and Public
Exhibitors & Buyers Profile
- Hotels & Lodges
- Tour companies
- Cultural tourism
- Airlines / Banks
- Tourism Authorities
Event Programme and Activities
- Tented Outdoor event with COVID-19 measurements taken
- Personal meetings with added value
- Workshops from TTB, TANAPA,TAWA, NCA, TATO, etc.
- Open Panel discussions
- VIP & Exhibitor cocktail
LIMITED EXHIBITION SPACE AVAILABLE!
Buyers Register for FREE, before 12th September 2021
Media Partner and Sponsor
What’s new for KARIBU KILIFAIR 2022:
- NEW postponed dates: June. 3-5, 2022
- Online Contact Form for registered buyers
- Event to be organized under strict hygienic & safety rules
- 25,000 sq. meters Fair layout for 400+ exhibitors
- 1500 sq. meters Marquee tent for Premium Resorts with shell scheme stands
- 1000 sq. meters Marquee tent for business networking, Buyer lounge, and Press
- More workshops, seminars & networking opportunities ever
- Most amazing show-stage program ever – with 75+ Tanzanian & International artists
- Special Flight Deals with Ethiopian Airlines
- More news can always be spotted at our frequently updated website www.kilifair.com
Exhibition stands & buyer registrations remain in place!
Registered exhibitors will keep the same stand & position as booked and registered buyers will keep their 2021 registration for 2022, unless they cancel. NEW bookings are welcome under EXHIBITOR or BUYER Registrations.