Paneer, Mango and Coconut Salad by Sirimon Cheese
- 2 ripe mangoes, cubed (0.5cm size)
- ½ cup fresh shredded brown coconut
- 250g Sirimon Paneer, cubed (0.5cm size)
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons chaat masala
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Oil, for frying
- 60ml coconut milk
- 60ml fresh coconut water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
Whisk the corn starch, salt and chaat masala together and toss the paneer in it. Shake off the excess flour using a sieve. Then deep fry the paneer until golden brown and let cool.
Season the mango with salt and chilli powder.
Put the dressing together by mixing coconut milk, coconut water, salt and chilli powder. Stir well and keep aside.
In a medium serving bowl, combine the mango, coconut shreds and paneer. Drizzle the dressing over and serve chilled.
Offer of the month:
20% off 250g Paneer and Halloumi, exclusively on purchases made through our website.