Ethiopian Airlines Group is pleased to introduce a Global Medical Insurance Cover dubbed Sheba Comfort as part of the airline’s extra security measures to protect passengers and ensure that they travel with peace of mind.
- The Medical insurance Cover includes repatriation, evacuation and quarantine costs related to COVID-19 as of 01stof October 2020 until 31st of March 2021.
- Passengers will have their medical expenses up to EUR 100,000 covered if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 during their travel in addition to quarantine costs up to EUR 150 per day for a maximum of 14 days
- TheSheba Comfort insurance scheme is valid for 92 days for round trips and 31 days for one-way trips.
- The cover is included in the Air Ticket thus you do not need to charge a separate fee for this insurance cover.
- Trip advisory will send an email as a link to the passenger once a ticket is purchased; (thus important to include passenger details including email address in the booking).
‘We are pleased to announce your COVID-19 Insurance is covered. Click here to the terms & conditions’
The coverage is applicable on all Ethiopian’s international flights booked with the airline’s tickets.
We look forward to welcoming you on board again.