Feeling stressed about the pandemic? Claustrophobic from staying at home?
Minus concerns over physical health during this time period, staying at home has also started to bring concerns over mental health.
1) Firstly, know that you are not alone
- It is perfectly normal to be experiencing stress, uncertainty, and grief during this time.
- Be gentle with yourself as you experience these emotions, and practise these protective measures.
2) Make sure you are sleeping well. A rested mind is a more optimistic one.
- Relax yourself with a cup of Camomile tea before bed.
- Magnesium is a great support in improving your sleep quality.
3) Distance yourself from the news and negative information sources.
4) Your gut is your second brain, and can help with depression.
- Make sure that you are eating healthy during this time period. Provide your brain with adequate nutrients.
- Probiotics can help with making sure that your gut stays healthy, and intern, keeps your brain happy.
SHOP ONLINE at www.healthyu.co.ke
A Healthier U with Healthy U