Level 24 Fitness reopens with New Health and Safety Protocols
We are excited and pleased to inform you that Level 24 Fitness are ready to welcome you back. In the last few weeks, Level 24 Fitness have been busy preparing the club for reopening responsibly as they embrace the new normal. Your safety and that of their staff is of top priority.
The gym has a different look and feel however it will still provide you all the facilities required for a great work out
- The club timings will be from 6:00am to 7:30pm
- Mandatory Temperature Check at Club Entry
- They have created the space you need to work out while keeping a safe distance
- Use of the club is strictly by pre booking. This is to ensure safe fitnessing and maintain the specified maximum capacities in each area of the club
- Members required to wear training gloves during your workout
- Members to don face masks upon entry to the club
- Duration of each work out or booking is limited to 90 minutes
Workout Time Slots
Early Bird session
6:30am to 7:30am
8:00am to 9:30am
10:00am to 11:30am
Day Warrior Sessions
12:00pm to 1;30pm
2:0pm to 3:30pm
4:00pm to 5:30pm
6:00pm to 7:30pm
Note* temporary suspension of the following services
- No towels – members are requested to carry their own
- No shared Yoga / Stretching Mats – members are requested to carry their own
- No sharing of equipment during group work outs
- Temporary suspension of steam room facilities
- Temporary suspension of shared water dispensers. Members are requested to carry their own water bottles.
- Temporary suspension of Day passes to the club, until further notice.
Members Safety Measures;
Staff testing, extensive and frequent cleaning, hand sanitizing stations and staff training and expertise
Pinky Ghelani takes the viewers on a tour of Level 24 fitness as we reopen responsibly in the New Normal. Let’s flatten the curve together!
For More Information
24th Floor, Le’Mac Towers, Church Road, Off Waiyaki Way