KARIBU KILIFAIR has been postponed to 3rd to 5th June, 2022
What’s new for KARIBU KILIFAIR 2022:
- NEW postponed dates: June. 3-5, 2022
- ONLINE CONTACT PLATFORM for registered, but not attending buyers
- Event to be organized under strict hygienic & safety rules
- 25,000 sq. meters Fair layout for 400+ exhibitors
- 1500 sq. meters Marquee tent for Premium Resorts with shell scheme stands
- 1000 sq. meters Marquee tent for business networking, Buyer lounge, and Press
- More workshops, seminars & networking opportunities ever
- Most amazing show-stage program ever – with 75+ Tanzanian & International artists
- Special Flight Deals with Ethiopian Airlines
- More news can always be spotted at our frequently updated website www.kilifair.com
Exhibition stands & buyer registrations remain in place!
The organizers have postponed the event to June 3-5, 2022 – but kept the same fair layout as planned for 2021. Registered exhibitors will keep the same stand & position as booked and registered buyers will keep their 2021 registration for 2022, unless they cancel. NEW bookings are welcome under EXHIBITOR or BUYER Registrations.
In the meantime for 2021, we are organizing 2 other Tourism events, where you are most welcome to participate.
MY TANZANIA ROAD SHOW OCTOBER 2021 – EUROPEANS WANT TO TRAVEL SOON
KILIFAIR is introducing the first ever “My Tanzania” Roadshow through German speaking countries from October 25 to 30, 2021. Take the opportunity to meet well selected potential buyers/travel agents in GERMANY | AUSTRIA | SWITZERLAND at 4 strategic selected cities and boost your business with Tanzania’s No. 2 tourist source market. Price starting from 3,990 US$.
TANZANIA TOURISM SUMMIT SEPTEMBER 2021
The “Tanzania Tourism summit” on September 17 to 19 2021 is the perfect “face 2 face” networking event to connect yourself with other Key-Players of the most effected travel industry. Let’s meet, network, exchange & rebuild tourism together. Exhibition tables are available from 320 US$
Media Partner and Sponsor