Having a strong immunity does not need to be complex or complicated.
At Healthy U, we believe in a holistic approach to health!
As always, we recommend supplements to ensure that you are actively covering all your nutritional essentials, however, with some basic household ingredients, you can help boost your immunity and help fight off infections.
These are a few of our top suggestions
Have yoghurt for breakfast!
- Yoghurt is a great source of pro-biotics. This is the healthy bacteria that is needed for optimum digestion, as well as immunity support.
- Studies show that athletes in New Zealand who consumed a probiotic everyday had 40 percent fewer colds and gastrointestinal infections.
- Non-dairy yoghurts such as coconut yoghurts also work the same!
Eat a lot of ginger!
- Ginger is a great anti-inflammatory, acting similarly to ibuprofen, but more natural!
- Ginger also has essential oils that are anti-viral.
Eat lots of garlic!
- Garlic is a great anti-viral that helps fight off infections.
- Garlic can be used in cooking, but also taken as supplements to get the concentrated benefits!
- Manuka honey is not only said to be an antibacterial and an antimicrobial, but it is also said to have immune boosting qualities that are unrivalled in other types of honey.
- Manuka honey attacks germs with a substance called MGO. The higher the MGO count, the stronger the antiviral and antibacterial properties there are.
- A household staple, coconut oil is a simple and easy immunity boosting product to use in your cooking!
- Coconut oil has been shown to be antimicrobial, killing fungus and bacteria, and has proved beneficial for helping fight pneumonia.
Products & Services
SHOP ONLINE at www.healthyu.co.ke
A Healthier U with Healthy U