CHERISH SPECIAL FAMILY MOMENTS AT SANDIES MALINDI DREAM GARDEN
Receive 35% discount on a second separate room to accommodate your children (up to 14 years)
Children under the age of 5 years eat for free when parents are booked on B&B or HB.
Double Deluxe room from Ksh 13,800 per night in B&B
Half Board from Ksh 15,800 and All
Inclusive from or Ksh 19,800 per night
More Info and Reservations
Call: +254(0)715 909 979
Malindi Dream Garden is a contemporary boutique hotel nestled amongst colourful tropical gardens on the shores of Malindi Beach. The Resort is located along the silver sand beach of Malindi at about 2 hours drive from Mombasa International Airport and 10 minutes from Malindi Town
The resort features 44 delighful deluxe rooms and 4 superb suites , all with private balconies looking over the beautiful garden pool . The elegantly furnished interiors have an exotic feel and offer all the comforts of a contemporary lifestyle.
Facilities in the room include:
- King size or European twin beds
- Sofa bed, arm chair and dressing table
- Individual air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Satellite flat screen TV
- Wi-Fi internet
- Stocked mini bar
- Large bathroom with double wash hand basin, walk-in shower, WC, bidet and hairdryer
- Bathroom amenities and bathrobes
THE ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT
- Welcome cocktail
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet in the room and public areas
- Daily stocked in-room mini bar: soft drinks. water and local beer
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Savana Restaurant
- Soft drinks, juices, house wine, local beer, coffee and tea served during meals and at the bars as per schedule
- Cocktails and spirits served after 18:00
- Table tennis, gymnastic daily activities
- Evening animation program
- Sun loungers and beach towels
- 24 hour reception service
- Concierge and luggage storeroom
- Room service available upon request for breakfast
- Laundry and pressing service (at charge)
- Medical assistance with doctor on call (at charge)
- 2 Swimming pools
- Mvua SPA with Thalassotherapy and gym at Diamonds Dream of Africa
- Spherique fashion boutique at Diamonds Dream of Africa and Sandies Tropical Village
- Kids Club, daily and evening entertainment program, water sports, diving, table tennis, volleyball at Sandies Tropical Village
- Baby cot, high chair and baby sitting service on request
- All major credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex and Mastercard
FOOD AND BEVERAGES SERVICE FACILITIES
Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, offering a fusion of international and Italian cuisine. Vegetarian menu is available upon request. Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00. Lunch is served from 13:00 to 14:30. Dinner is served from 19:00 to 21.30
The majority of the vegetables are sourced from our in house organic farm.
Tropical Jahazi Bar
Serves refreshing drinks, fruit juices, coffee, tea, local beer and house wine from 10:00 to 22:00 with spirits and cocktails available after 18:00. Premium and imported liquors at charge.
Bahari Beach Bar
Serves soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer and house wine from 10:00 to 18:00
Serves a wide selection of drinks and cocktails from 10:00 to 17:00 by Malindi Dream Garden pool
Jambo Jambo Disco Bar
Serves soft drinks and alcoholic drinks with premium and imported liquors available at charge. Open from 21:30 to 24:00
MVUA AFRICAN RAIN SPA
Immersed in a relaxing atmosphere and enveloped by the fragrance of local spices, indigenous and natural ingredients, guests will find relief and welfare thanks to a rich program of massages and treatments. The SPA features two thalassotherapy salt water pools with various jets and treatments to improve blood circulation, muscle toning and oxygenation. Signature treatments, a beauty centre and a gym with spectacular Ocean are also available.
TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
- Transportation to Malindi, Mombasa and Kilifi
- Memorable Safaris to Tsavo National Parl
- Marine Park snorkelling trips
- African Village and Gede Ruins Tour
- Excursions to Marafa “Hell’s Kitchen”
- Deep sea fishing
Unit of currency: Kenya Schillings (Ksh)
Language: Kiswahili is the national language. English is widely spoken.
Clothing: Casual sports clothes during daytime and informal dress in the evening. Nudity and Topless sunbathing is against the Kenya Law.
Weather: Tropical rains followed by sunshine between April and May. Light showers between mid November and December. The average temperature throughout the year is between 27 and 30° C.
P.O. Box 68, Casuarina Road, Malindi, Kenya