Nakuru Meadows – Green Community Living
We are a gated community located right opposite Citam Church, Nakuru. Nakuru Meadows has been described by independent observers, including the media, as “the best real estate project in Nakuru.” It is composed of four bedroomed townhouses and three bedroomed maisonettes. The townhouses have, however, been sold out but we do have several maisonettes presently available for both sale and rent. We have limited units remaining for letting.
Unique Selling Points
a) Sufficient Treated Water Supply-(Reverse Osmosis treatment Plant)
Borehole, underground and elevated water tanks with a Reverse Osmosis plat that is used to purify water to the standards of bottled water.
b) A professionally landscaped Meadow which comprises of the below:
- Adult Play area(Volleyball pitch)
- Children play area
- A pergola and a gazebo (outdoor sitting areas and can also be used during the homeowners meetings and barbecue events)
- An open area that can be used by any homeowners for a personal event . (Enough space to pitch a tent)
c) Individual private gardens
d) Secure main gate, CCTV, and a guard house
e) High perimeter wall with electric fence
f) Cabro paved streets and street lighting
g) Solar water heating
The new discount offers for the units we are selling at Nakuru Meadows.
The asking prices remain as:
1. Kshs. 12.5M for the three bedroom maisonettes
2. Kshs. 14.9M for the four bedroom town house (NOW SOLD OUT)
The discounts are as follows.
1. Rental offer for all the three bedroom maisonettes is Kshs. 35,000 (we have few units remaining for rental)
2. Rental offer for the 4 bedroom town house is Kshs. 48,500
Three Bedroom Maisonette
Mortgage buyers will enjoy a 20% discount of the selling price of KSh 12.5 million (Discounted price will total Kshs. 10M). Cash buyers will enjoy 24% discount of the asking price, which means a cash buyer will buy the maisonette at Ksh. 9.5 million. (We have quite a number of units available for purchase)
Four Bedroom Townhouse
The sames offer applies to the 4 bed townhouse, which means, a mortgage buyer will enjoy the 20% discount of the selling price of Kshs. 14.9 (discounted price will total Kshs. 11,920,000) and the cash buyer enjoy 24% discount of the asking price , meaning, a cash buyer will buy the house at Kshs. 11,324,000 (However, the 4 bedrooms are sold out)