Your Safari Destination!
From its panoramic perch above Lake Naivasha, the Great Rift Valley Lodge enjoys one of humankind’s oldest views – over the sweeping floor of the world’s largest valley. Great Rift Valley Lodge is situated midway between the Samburu and Masai Mara Reserve making it a perfect stopover between the country’s top safaris destinations an ideal alternative to a night in a city hotel.
The Great Rift Valley Lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to the jagged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains. Kenya’s most important watershed
- Escorted game and bird walks in Eburru Forest
- Boating and birdwatching on Lake Naivasha
- Astronomy with the experienced resident naturalists
- Guided horse riding and mountain bike safaris
- Trips to the world-famous bird reserves on the shores of lakes Baringo, Bogoria and NakuruDay trips to Hell’s Gate and Lake Nakuru parks
- Child oriented game walks, treasure hunts, and games with our famous Adventurers’ Club
- Bush breakfasts and romantic sundowners with one of the grandest views on Earth
Lawn weddings, company events, launches
Why Great Rift Valley Lodge?
– Own airstrip connection: Samburu, Masai Mara or Nairobi
– Free Wi-Fi in all the all accommodation
– All rooms en suite
– Abundant birdlife for birders
– 18-hole championship golf course
– Choice of accommodation facilities
– Many activities for different age groups
– The best kids clubs for cultural and wildlife edutainment
For More Information
Call: +254 722 205 894