Invest Today in Kenya’s First Internationally Branded Lifestyle Resort
YEMAYA – PARADISE REDEFINED
Don’t Miss This Opportunity. Live Where Celebrities Own Their Second Holiday Homes.
Few Units Remaining
Yemaya is the goddess of the ocean, the one who lives & rules over the seas and the lakes. She is mystical, magical, yet she is the creator of life, family, memories and she is the Mother of All
FUNZI ISLAND, KENYA
Kenya’s first luxurious internationally branded lifestyle resort. Yemaya gives you a chance to build your dream home, designed by world-renowned architects, overlooking the famous Ernie Els Golf Course, with a 500 meter stretch of white sands and blue waters – paradise redefined. Known for its pristine white beaches, immaculate nature, and spectacular sandbanks, Funzi Island is the prize of Kenya’s coastline and is just a 30-minute drive south of Diani.
Popular excursions for visitors in Funzi are the crocodile safari in the nearby Ramisi River or going on a cultural tour in the village and enjoying a traditionally cooked lunch. The best swimming experience in the area will undoubtedly be on the naturally formed sandbank just offshore from our island.
Known for its pristine white beaches, immaculate nature, and spectacular sandbanks, Funzi Island is the prize of Kenya’s coastline and is just a 30-minute drive south of Diani.
Yemaya, Kenya’s first internationally branded lifestyle resort development, encompasses :
- An Ernie Els 9-hole reversible golf course; The world’s number one golf course designer.
- 3 renowned worldwide contemporary architects with breath-taking designs for the homes.
- A spectacular clubhouse with expansive views of the Indian Ocean.
- A private 500 meter, white powder sandy beach.
- 160 serviced apartments operated by the 5* hotel operator from the far east
- 201 golf facing serviced plots for palatial homes of approx. 7000 – 8000 sq ft in size.
- Over-water Spa offering true heaven of tranquility and serenity experience.
- A 5 Star Hotel brand operator from the Far East, of international acclaim.
- Kenya’s first over water-villas.
- A kids club – one of the first in East Africa that engages dry indoors with the wet outdoors.
- A green energy project with rain-water harvesting, solar panels throughout the project, and a ZERO car policy (golf buggies everywhere).
- A private airstrip 500 meters away – Funzi Air Strip – where we will soon be operating
- commercial flights to Nairobi.
- An in-house retail strip that features a minimart, pharmacy, hair salons, doctor’s clinic, and much more.
- 3 specialty restaurants serving mouth-watering flavors.
- Yemaya – A lifestyle of paradise redefined.
THE BUILD CONCEPT
Once you choose your plot and your down-payment is made, you get to select from one of our internationally designed architects – Mcclean Design, B8 Architecture, and Kraus Architecture.
Your design pack will be given to you by December 2020. Each consultant will have one design, with a contemporary look in line with our project guidelines. Every design will have a permutation of a 3, 4, or 5 bedroom house. Every home has been designed to the highest specification, with all rooms ensuite, a show kitchen, a dirty kitchen, a wine cellar, a study, a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, and an elevator.
However, when it comes to your home and your personalization, your home is designed in a modular way that you can remove or add any of these elements depending on your taste, style, or budget.
One of our favorite architects from California, who is famous for his clean lines, and sleek contemporary architecture. Being featured on the Netflix series ‘Selling Sunset’, Mcclean is excited to bring his talent to Yemaya.
A boutique agency based out of Dubai with a Spanish flair. They fuse contemporary design with our natural surroundings of beach and golf.
An award-winning studio led by Indian designer Rohan Kandalkar. His luxurious holiday homes are distinguished by bringing the outside-in & the inside-out.
ABOUT ERNIE ELS
Ernie Els is the former World Number 1 Golfer and one of the most prolific winners of his generation, having been inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame.
He has designed some of the leading golf courses, including Whiskey Creek and Anahita.
Yemaya will have a unique Els 9-hole reversible course, with towering 50ft ancient Baobabs and expansive views of the Indian Ocean – this could possibly be the most beautiful golf course in the world.