With 42 destinations now re-opened across our network, Ethiopian Airlines flights are loaded into the GDS and ready for you to book.
Douala and Yaoundé are the latest additions to the list with Cameroon, Dubai, Seychelles and Djibouti added last week.
For updated information on our routes click here and go to Operational Flights
New Measures for Passenger Wellbeing and Safety
We’ve put lots of new safety measures in place from thermal screening to intensive cleaning at the airport and onboard all aircraft.
Fly with Confidence
To ensure the best possible experience when flying with Ethiopian, we would appreciate you sharing the following with your customers before they travel.
Online Check-in & Boarding Passes
- To minimise touch and cross-contamination at the airport, please ask your customers to use our mobile app to download their boarding pass.
- Alternatively go to our website and print out boarding passes from there.
Face Masks are Mandatory
Passengers are required to bring their own mask and be prepared to wear it at the airport, on board, and at the destination airport.
- Check-in desks will open 4 hours pre-departure time
- Check-in desks will close 90 minutes prior to departure time
- Cabin baggage is restricted to a small ladies handbag, laptop bag, or essentials for a baby. Maximum weight 5kgs.
- Check-in luggage is the normal 2 x 23kg bags + 1 x 7kg bag (due to cabin bags must now be checked-in)
Please note passengers may have a temperature check at the security point and if they are over 37.5c they will not be permitted to travel.
On arrival at the final destination, passengers must be ready to satisfy the country entry requirements such as carrying health certificates or completing health declaration forms.
We look forward to welcoming you on board again.