World Class Education at The Boma International Hospitality College
NEW Certificate in Baking & Pâtisserie – June Intake Ongoing
The Boma International Hospitality College is proud to announce that we have crafted a BRAND NEW 1-Year Certificate in Baking & Pâtisserie and are now accepting applications!
This unique program is designed to offer hands-on exposure and enable the learner to gain practical knowledge and skills in all the specialized aspects of baking & patisserie. The learning experience equips one with the competency in the fundamentals of baking & pastry arts, artisan bakery & viennoiserie, chocolate creations & confiserie, tourier and cookie expertise, iced desserts, as well as management modules to equip one with skills to run or own a pastry-based kitchen section, outlet or business.
The course is administered on-campus and within our fully equipped state-of-the-art training kitchens, where after learners are required to complete 15 weeks of Internship at our partner hotels, bakeries and executive cafés.
- Digital Literacy
- Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Baking and Pastry Artisan Bakery and Viennoiserie
- Tourier and Cookie Expert
- Occupational Safety and Health Practices Entrepreneurial Skills
- Dessert Costing and Presentation Marketing and Social Media
- Iced Dessert and Ice Cream
- Chocolatier and Confiserie
- Applied Pastry Shop Operations Practical at Boma Hotels and BIHC Coffee Shop
*15 Weeks Industry Placement
For More Information
BIHC, in partnership with the BHMS, is here to nurture your interest in the hospitality industry & empower your ambitions.