Karibu / Kilifair 2019
The biggest and most opinion building Tourism fair in East Africa will be held from June 7th to 9th, 2019 (after Ramadan) at Friedkin Recreation Center, Arusha – formerly known as TGT grounds. The new venue provides 27,000 sqm for 470+ exhibitors stands.
KARIBU/KILIFAIR is organized to be an international tourism & industry fair, promoting and presenting companies based in the Kilimanjaro region, Tanzania, East Africa and Central Africa.
The fair has the character of a business networking event for the tourism industry, in combination with a community fair to attract local people, families & expats on the weekend.
Friedkin Recreation Center – TGT Grounds – Arusha
Friday, June 7th 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday, June 8th 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday, June 9th 10 am to 5 pm
1 day ticket – Adult TSH 8,000
1 day ticket – Kids & Students (with ID) TSH 4,000 (kids under 2 years are free)
1 day ticket – FAMILY TSH 20,000 (2 adults & 3 kids)
3 days ticket TSH 20,000
Sunday “Early Bird” ticket 50% off (on all tickets purchased before 12:00pm)
International & EA travel agents
With pre-registration free entry
With on-site registration (business card) TSH 50,000 / US$ 25,0
- New venue in Arusha – the “capital city” of Tanzania Safaris
- Larger and improved 25,000 Fair layout m2 for 450+ exhibitors
- 1500 m2 Marquee tent for Premium Resorts & shell scheme business stands only
- 1000 m2 Marquee tent for business networking, Buyer lounge and Press
- New buyer “Cash pay back” program for 500+ international travel agents/buyers
- App with buyer appointment rating opportunities
- Facts & news can always be spotted at the modernized website www.kilifair.com