Have An Amazing Camel Rides Experience At Mbweha Camp
This week we bring to you Camel rides at Mbweha Camp. After only two and a half hours of easy drive from Nairobi, you will reach Mbweha Camp. The camp is located on the Southern Border of Lake Nakuru National Park in the Congreve Conservancy, which is part of the Soysambu Conservancy, bordering a large portion of Lake Elementaita. Soysambu Conservancy is both a World Heritage and Ramsar Site.
Have you been looking for somewhere you can enjoy a camel ride that is out of the city? Then Mbweha Camp is the place to go. Under the watchful eye of the adopted guides enjoy the incredible scenery from the back of the camel. Mbweha Camp is a great safari destination for relaxing and forgetting about the hustle and bustle of the city. Don’t forget to tag along with your friends, family and loved ones to enjoy the warmth of our hospitality as you feast on our delicious camp meals.
Loldia Air Strip in Naivasha, approximately one and a half hours drive to the camp
Naishi Air Strip in Lake Nakuru National Park
Congreve Air Strip, five minutes away from the camp
Approximately 182km drive from Nairobi. A two and half hour drive from Nairobi
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES:
- 10 large lava-stone cottages with thatched roofs, each enclosed by natural fencing of Euphorbia candelabra, yellow barked acacia and other indigenous trees.
- Cottages are twin or double-bedded in configuration. There are 2 Family cottages with queen-sized beds and two twin beds.
- 8 luxurious cottages (4 doubles and 4 twins)
- Star Bathes
- Hot water
- Swimming pool and deck
- Bar and Lounge with an open fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas
- 240V charging facility available by the bar
- Spa Services
- Bush Dinner / Bush Breakfast
- Guided bush walks with qualified guides within the conservancy
- Custom-designed open-sided 4-wheel drive game viewing vehicles
- Guided night game drives
- Mountain bike riding
- Camel Trekking
- Cultural experiences
CLICK HERE to download the Mbweha Camp brochure