The Extraordinary Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort
With four individual conference areas housed in two separate complexes, and with our experienced staff, we can more than adequately provide your meeting or incentive group delegates with everything they might require to include PA systems;
- overhead projectors; LCDs;
- TV/Videos; flip charts;
- WiFi internet; writing materials and pens.
Our conference rooms can seat between 24 and 120 delegates theatre style, and each has its own breakaway area where morning and afternoon tea and cakes are served.
We also have designated outdoor areas for team building exercises and, when all is said and done, we can offer you the following, more relaxing events during the time your group stays with us.
- Bush breakfasts.
- Bush breakfasts with champagne.
- Bush lunches.
- Sundowners with canapés.
- Bush bar-b-cue dinners during which a Maasai mock attack on the group can be arranged, with traditional Maasai dancing after the meal.
- Sundowners with canapés and an open bar.
- Traditional Coastal buffet dinners.
- Africa Night dinners.
- Sundowners with bar snacks.
- Gala dinners.
The above are all arranged within the lodge grounds and, while the designated areas will be decorated according to the theme you choose.
For More Information