Scallops Mango Salsa Salad Recipe
- Scallops grams
- Mango 50 grams
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 150 ml
- Green pepper 15 grams
- Red pepper 15grams
- Spicy red Chilly 2grams
- Yellow peppers 30 grams
- White wine vinegar
- Edible flowers
- Black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Remove the scallop
- Wash the Mango, green, yellow and red pepper in cold water
- Marinate the Scallops salt, black pepper and sugar for 5 minutes
- Cut the green, yellow, red and Mango brunoues.
- Finely chopped the parsley.
- Grill the Scallops in a hot grill pan at a temperature of 180c for 2 minutes on both sides.
Honey mustard virgin sauce
- Pour the remaining jus from the grill pan in a blender Add mustard, honey, olive oil lemon rind a little of jus and blend it.
- Serve in a bowl and refrigerate
Spicy mango salsa
- Mix the vegetables ingredients together and your seasoning chopped parsley, chilly, olive oil and white wine.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Place the spicy Mango salsa in a plate in an oval dimension and put the Scallops on top.
- Add olive oil
- Add the Edible flowers
MEET CHEF GRAVAN FELLER
Chef Gravan Feller has worked in the hot kitchen for 5 years in various 4 and 5 Star Hotel Kitchens. He is currently The Demi Chef de Partie at Crowne Plaza Nairobi Airport and is capable of managing dining services of up to 100 tables while managing and motivating staff to perform to the best of abilities across every service. Consistently create new recipes and menus, implementing seasonal ingredients and modern techniques. After various personal studies on nutrition and the combination of fragrance food is all about art but most of all the nutrition that it upholds.