Kenyan Choma Platter Recipe
- Four pieces black pepper flavored beef skewers
- Two skewers honey glazed choma sausage
- Four pieces minty lamb chops
- Six pieces of buffalo chicken wings (hot and spicy)
- Swahili kachumbari salad aside
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Cut the beef into medium size mix into the marinade (blended garlic, ginger rosemary, salt to taste and black pepper)
- Use a bamboo skewer and bell peppers and grill
BUFALLO CHICKEN WINGS
- Mix chicken wings into the marinade (use tomato sauce, dark soy sauce, garlic paste grinded bullet chilies and salt to taste)
- Bake for 50 min ready to serve.
MINTY LAMB CHOPS
- Lamb chops well grilled and finished with mint sauce
MEET CHEF AHMED KIBWANA
Chef Ahmed Kibwana has worked in the hot kitchen for 14 years in various 4 and 5 Star Hotel Kitchens. These include Sarova Whitesands, Elewana Sand River, Qaribu Inn Hotel and he is currently The Executive Chef at Swiss Lenana Mount Hotel.