The Karibu-Kilifair Exhibition To Take Place In Arusha -June 2023
KARIBU-KILIFAIR is a tourism fair with close to 450 exhibitors, including tourism organisations, tour operators, owners of hotels and lodges as well as equipment suppliers involved in the tourism industry. They will present their products and services to an audience of more than 7.000 trade visitors and the public over the 3 days. Parallel to the exhibition there will be various entertainment programmes and workshops. On the whole, the trade fair is an excellent opportunity to network and make new contacts with partners as well as learn more about local tourist attractions in East Africa.
The KARIBU-KILIFAIR will take place on 3 days from 2nd to 4th June 2023 in Arusha.
- East Africa’s Largest Outdoor Tourism Fair
- 25,000 m2 Exhibition Area for 450+ Exhibitors
- Enlarged marquee tent for premium lodges & Zanzibar resorts
- LIVE workshops, seminars & more networking opportunities
- Live stage acts & entertainment.
- Flight Discount courtesy of Ethiopian Airlines
- Sorted accommodation with maximum benefits
- 500+ International & East African Buyers from 40+ countries
- VIP lounge, ATTA member & Buyer lounge, Speed-networking event
More news: Visit our website www.kilifair.com
Media Partner and Sponsor