WELCOME! WE HAVE MISSED YOU! WE ARE NOW ALL SET AND READY TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO OUR ASHNIL SAMBURU CAMP!
Ashnil Is proud to announce the reopening of Ashnil Samburu Camp on 8th October 2020. The Ashnil Family welcomes you back to our newly renovated Camp in the knowledge that we are ready and fully prepared to receive you applying all the necessary practices and precautions for your safety.
Ashnil Samburu Camp now operates with 17 Luxury tents all facing the Ewaso Nyiro. With new introductions such as the Ewaso Café, a newly renovated swimming pool, a remodeled restaurant serving a new fine dining menu and an upgraded Bar & Lounge. Accommodation now includes
a Family Pair and a Private Suite. The Camp now oozes even more character and run with the same passion of our amazing team.
Guided by the WHO and Kenya Public Health Authorities, Ashnil Hotels has employed the following measures to assist in limiting and containing the spread of this virus within our community of Guests and Staff Our Lodges and Camps have a sensitized Management Team, comprising qualified Resident Nurses who are at hand to provide the necessary guidance in the provision of a safe environment for all.
Whilst we were always very conscientious of Health & Hygiene, we have now taken it to another level for your well‐being and safety!
- The installation of Hand Sanitizer Dispensers in all Recreational, Dining and Lounge facilities including Game Drive Vehicles.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff with additional measures e.g. gloves etc when necessary in F&B section.
- Stringent use of disinfectants in all facets of housekeeping, kitchen & service. Controlled and frequent sanitization to all contact surfaces.
- Ensuring that our suppliers are certified and have taken similar precautionary measures.
- Sectionalized Room/ Tent as a safe quarantine cordon and emergency evacuation if required.
- Maintaining high standards in all food and beverage outlets, in accordance with the Ministry of Health and HACCP standards.
We Honour Our Commitment to keep our guests and staff as safe as is possible by following WHO and Government of Kenya Guidelines