Join Us On June 7th – 9th 2019 For The Karibu / Kilifair 2019
Karibu / Kilifair is an international tourism & industry fair, promoting and presenting companies based in the Kilimanjaro region, Tanzania, East Africa and Central Africa.
The biggest and most opinion building Tourism fair in East Africa will be held from June 7th to 9th, 2019 at Friedkin Recreation Center, Arusha – formerly known as TGT grounds.
The new venue gives us enough space to grow the fair by 40% to now 25,000 sqm.
Friedkin Recreation Center – TGT Grounds – Arusha
- New venue in Arusha – the “capital city” of Tanzania Safaris
- Larger and improved 25,000 Fair layout m2 for 450+ exhibitors
- 1500 m2 Marquee tent for Premium Resorts & shell scheme business stands only
- 1000 m2 Marquee tent for business networking, Buyer lounge and Press
- New buyer “Cash pay back” program for 500+ international travel agents/buyers
- App with buyer appointment rating opportunities
- Facts & news can always be spotted at the modernized website www.kilifair.com
Friday, June 7th 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday, June 8th 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday, June 9th 10 am to 5 pm
1 day ticket – Adult TSH 8,000
1 day ticket – Kids & Students (with ID) TSH 4,000 (kids under 2 years are free)
1 day ticket – FAMILY TSH 20,000 (2 adults & 3 kids)
3 days ticket TSH 20,000
Sunday “Early Bird” ticket 50% off (on all tickets purchased before 12:00pm)
International & EA travel agents
With pre-registration free entry
With on-site registration (business card) TSH 50,000 / US$ 25,0
Secure your best stand location now – before your competitor takes it !