Discover A New Adventure With Go Places Holidays, Your Ultimate Travel Experts
The Malaysian state of Sabah sits on the northeastern tip of the island of Borneo, which is shared with Indonesia. The second largest Malaysian state after Sarawak, Sabah is the tourist hub of East Malaysia; with white sandy desert islands, a plethora of wildlife and good air links to the rest of Southeast Asia, many make Sabah their only stop in Borneo.
- Private Transportation service
- 1 Night Stay at Cottage Hotel (Kundasang)
- 2 Nights stay at selected 5 star hotels
- SIC Tours
- Entrance fee
- 1 Bottled Mineral Water Per Day
- English Speaking Tour Guide Services
Price: $690 p.p.
Valid Till 31st March 2019