Exploring The Limitless Possibilities
The event is a great celebration of the remarkable contribution chefs have made to the hospitality industry.
It is also an opportunity for suppliers of food ingredients and kitchen equipment to meet chefs, network, sign business deals and synergize in the hospitality industry.
The event is happening from 24th – 26th October 2019 at The Sarit Centre
The East Africa Chefs Summit & Awards will take place alongside the exhibition which will gather suppliers and providers from throughout the field of high-quality cooking. Come and meet +2000 professionals from the East Africa culinary landscape, who will gather at the Sarit Expo Centre, Nairobi. Simply put, East Africa Chef Expo is one of the few places owners and operators gather en mass. Plus, meeting with potential customers face-to-face produces more meaningful connections than other sales & marketing tactics.
This Expo, the first of its kind in the region, will be the opportunity for you to:
- Promote your company and products while highlighting your innovations
- Meet new customers, widen your network
- Strengthen your relationships with your partners and key opinion leaders
- Develop opportunities to increase your business into new markets
- Take advantage of a favorable location, suitable for discussions and relations with qualified regional buyers.
A true regional hub of culinary art, this event is intended to inform and inspire the new generation of chefs, pastry chefs, restaurant owners, sommeliers, maîtres d’hôtel, sous-chefs, caterers, chocolate makers, professors and students of hospitality schools and hotelkeepers and many others.
To Book Your Space