Thou Shall Book Your Safari With Us
If the Ten Commandments of the Bible are essentially a summary of how to be a good person, then the Ten Commandments of Travel are a summary of how to be a good traveler.
Travelers Ten Commandments
- Thou shalt not expect to find things, as thou have them at home for thou hast, left thy home to find things different.
- Thou shalt not take anything too seriously for a carefree mind is the beginning of the vacation.
- Thou shalt not let the other travelers get on thy nerves, for thou art paying out good money to have a good time.
- Remember thy passport so that thou knowest where it is at all times, for a man without a passport is a man without a country.
- Blessed is the man who can make a change in any language, for lo, he shall not be cheated.
- Blessed is the man who can say “thank you” in any language – and it shall be worth more to him than many tips.
- Thou shalt not worry. He that worrieth hath no pleasure – and few things are ever fatal.
- Thou shalt not judge the people of a country by one person with whom thou hast had trouble.
- Thou shalt when in Rome do somewhat as the Romans do; if in difficulty, thou shalt use thy own common sense and friendliness.
- Remember thou art a guest in every land – and he that treateth his host with respect shall be treated as an honored guest.
We welcome you to Hammerkop Migration Camp with open arms all the time…
Book Your Experience And Live To Tell The Story
Call: +254 701 677703