Explore The Mara!
The amazing phenomenon of The Great Migration takes you to the perfect getaway destination, Mara Interpids. Overlooking the Talek River, at the very confluence of Mara’s four game-viewing areas, Mara Interpids camp enjoys one of the most spectacular locations in the world’s best-known wilderness.
Witnessing this feat of nature is a stupefying life experience. The sight of thousands and thousands of wildebeest, zebras, and gazelles dotted across the savanna as far as the eye can see is something that you will reminisce forever. The camp offers the world’s finest game viewing, with large local populations of plains game, elephants, rhinos, buffalos, and all the Big Cats.
Experience the perfect sunset view as you swig your drink under the moon.
– Newly renovated tents, with four-poster king-size beds
– Located in the middle of the four-game viewing areas of the Masai Mara Reserve
– Good game viewing and birding all year through
– Own airstrip just a quick 3-minute drive from the camp and 45 minutes flight from Nairobi
– Free WiFi in public areas
– Open-sided safari jeeps for best game viewing 3 drives in the game reserve daily
– Knowledgeable and gold-certified guides
– The best kids clubs in the region for cultural and wildlife edutainment
Mara Interpids Camp gives you the perfect definitive safari experiences.