The show is at the heart of tourism in Africa and its key focus is to raise the profile of Kenya and East Africa, connect industry leaders, and share the latest market information with the industry.
Visit MKTE 2019 from 02 – 04 October 2019 to meet and connect with products from across East Africa. You will gain valuable insights on Kenya’s key source markets, the tourism industry, and the Kenya Tourism Board’s strategic plans.
We invite you to join the African gathering of the travel trade.
Date: 02 – 04 October 2019
Time: 10h00 – 18h00
Venue: KICC, Nairobi
What To Expect
- Meet over 200 top tourism suppliers from various industry sectors including accommodation, destination marketing, technology, tour operator and transport
- Seek out new opportunities to get ahead of your competition
- Discover the latest travel trends
- Attend exclusive seminars and be inspired by market leaders talking about global trends
- Network with fellow industry professionals- Gain a competitive edge at Magical Kenya Travel Expo
US$30 for a three day access pass
Free access for registered KATA members (member number required)